Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.16.5.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Sorry, new worlds are on hold.

Discussion in '1MoreBlock.com Information' started by Floris, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Some time ago when Mojang announced the new Nether update, we were quite excited about introducing a new world to our list of permanent worlds. The /souls world.

Afterwards we've had some quality issues and lack of free time to get it to the point where we would be happy with it. It never fully released.

Then, together with the building of the /wild wilderness world, we've learned internally that 1.17 would come with new world generation. So instead of going 'live' with it, we put a stop to it. The information wasn't wrong.

We've decided it was worth the wait and work on the spawn areas for both worlds in the meantime, and improve the feature set and the player experience.

Real life time freed up a bit, plugins improved, 1.16.x become more stable and let's goo.. ooh wait, 1.17 news tells us Summer 2021. No problem, we will wait a bit lon.. oh nope never mind. Mojang announces Fall season now.

Okay, we're now at a point where we just have to put a hold on things until we have some 'facts' and can actually generate things properly.

Access to the /souls and /wild world have been removed for now. And we will first wait until the cave and cliffs update has completed.

How 1.17 will impact /general is currently still unknown. More about that after the Summer I guess.

I think it's fair that we focus and enjoy 1.16 as is, and push back /souls and /wild world until we're comfortable with the way it generates, behaves, etc.

Sorry for the bad news, but thank you for understanding.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice