Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Southpark the Movie

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by James, Sep 3, 2007.

1. James

James OMG Member

Southpark the Movie

Did any of the Southpark fans here like Southpark the movie?

Personally I thought it showed the movie at its best (while also still being a bit too filthy for me).

2. APhillips86

APhillips86 OMG Member

The South park Movie was amazing. The storyline was hilarious and the soundtrack was great. Another showing of how much of creative geniuses the writers are.

3. Norman

Norman OMG Member

I seen it some years ago! It was great. :p
    Right now I'm seeing SouthPark series on Sky.

4. OP
    James

James OMG Member

Did anyone not like the movie? I am always a bit worried when I am not in a minority on any matter like this. I prefer to be smug and alone.

5. Deathbyalfonzo

Deathbyalfonzo OMG Member

To be honest, I never got the chance to watch the movie myself.

I did hear it was really good though.

6. OP
    James

James OMG Member

If you are a Southpark fan, then I would strongly urge you to rent out the movie. The idiocy when they talk about invading Canada is worth the rental alone. (Team America was if anything more South Park like, though).

7. TSPenguin

TSPenguin OMG Member

Yahh... the movie eh? I dunno. I personaly liked it for beeing a SP movie. But in itself i didn't like it so much. But the reason for that is that i personaly don't like if anything is going on too much in canada in SP. I don't know why.
    Most important is that this is how I feel about the movie in retrospective. I would never say no to watching that movie again and again. And I will laugh my hairy ass off every single time.

8. ivan07

ivan07 OMG Member

Well i have heard the movie was great, but for some reason i never reminded myself to watch this movie. I'll put a note for it.

9. lilybex

lilybex OMG Member

I saw it so long ago, I can't remember much, but I do know I found it funny. Then again, what I found funny nearly a decade ago might not make me laugh so much now. I like the blame canada song, I can remember that.

10. leighdu

leighdu OMG Member

I thought the movie was great. I agree, if you are a South Park fan, then you definitely should see this movie. It is rated the way it is for a reason though. It is no holds barred when it comes to words that fly out of the kids' mouth, especially Cartman.

11. Dartz

Dartz OMG Member

The movie is simply amazing, most movies based on TV shows turn out really poor, but the South Park movie is pretty damn high on my list of best comedies.

I'm gonna confess, I love the scene where Cartman yells at Mr Garrison with the megaphone.

"Oh I'm sorry, what I means to say was... HOW WOULD YOU LIKE. TO SUCK. MY BALLS? Mr. Garrison."

Best scene in the movie until Cartman fries Saddam.

12. Froix

Froix OMG Member

I actually thought the movie was better than the TV episodes. Every minute of it hilarious. From the devil's disneylike singing to Cartman's malfunctioned anti-cursing chip anime parody.

13. Engelbert

Engelbert OMG Member

It's amazing movie...I like it very much.

14. Abizaga

Abizaga OMG Member

Bigger, longer, and uncut? Yeah, it was a pretty funny movie. Had a lot to pick on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice