Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.16.1.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Suggestion Box / Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Floris, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Hey :)

If you are playing on our 1MB Minecraft Server and thinking that we could do things differently, or maybe that we're missing a feature, or perhaps you want to report a bug or spelling/typing error? This is the thread to do that.

You can submit it here as a post reply, or share it in the #suggestion channel on our Discord server.

If you believe something should be reported in private you're always free to start a conversation with me on Discord or here on the forums.

What we do with your suggestion, bug report, etc.

We glance over it and either instantly reply to it one way or another. Or we wait until it's time for us to go through all the submissions and take note of items we can work on. Those get added to our internal todo list.

At some time we will go through the list and delete the entries that are implemented, rejected, or written down internally. If you see your submission disappear, you now know why.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vloop

Vloop Well-Known Member Donator

Hellow, mijn vriend!
    Hellow, everyone!
    I hope you all have a wonderful 2020, and also a great 2021, 2022, 2023... xD

Well, I'd like to suggest, and I believe it could be very useful to have a coordinates HUD (constantly displayed above the armour and health bars) that can be toggled on and off (players who don't want it can just have it off).
    Something similar to this
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSJNVuKMVrY

It can be very useful as it doesn't cover the screen when we go mining or are building.
    Suggestion! =)

3. OP
    Floris

We will never install data packs, I've explained this to you before.
    The game already supports F3, players can press that. Additionally we've given players the /pos command they can type at any time. I see no need to constantly see the xyz on the screen. If a player thinks others, the F3 is persistent.

While I understand it's convenient, there's also players who wish to always see biomes, or orientation like north south, or their memory usage. We can't accommodate for all that, and F3 already has this.

There are also various plugins who constantly provide update information in the hotbar section, this would conflict at times.

Thank you for the suggestion, it's a client-side preference, and not something I am interested in adding to the server, it's basically already implemented.

4. Vloop

Vloop Well-Known Member Donator

I didn't mean install a data pack, it would be something similar.
    Sorry if I bothered.

5. OP
    Floris

Just explaining! It's ok, no need to say sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice