Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Sylvie05 ban appeal

Discussion in '(Archive 2019)' started by Sylvie05, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylvie05

Sylvie05 OMG Member

Threads:
    I originally joined this server last night with some friends out of boredom. I used a hack client and was eventually expectedly banned for using xray. I actually did like the server quite a bit though and I'll admit using it on a server I wanted to play on was stupid. So if you all do want to unban me I promise not to use any more hack clients/mods/etc on the server. Thank you for your consideration.

(mc username is the same as my profile here)

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:

Appeal accepted, this appeal is now in progress [ waiting to hear back from team members' opinions ]

Next step:
    I will follow up with a conclusion.

For reference:

We noticed how you got around in The End, and when you were switching between logins we noticed what you were using. I was live-streaming at the time and had to wait until my admin tools informed me you were closing in on the double spawner.

It didn't take long until you went straight to it while looking down on the sand, followed by a direct tunnel down to it.
    Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 08.45.56.png
    Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 09.02.34.png

Players usually don't go over 1% for Diamonds (within their first week of playing)
    If a player hits 1% we usually review the account manually rather than wait for the system to pick it up.
    Anything over 2% in the last 3 years has 100% confirmation that they were using a xray method of sorts.

Finding as many diamonds as you find iron (to just give one example) is convincing me a player is deliberately going out of their way to get resources beyond what's reasonable.

You're at 5%.

Thank you for taking the time to write a ban-appeal, and for saying you enjoyed the server. It's a shame that we had to ban you and I appreciate it that you admitted to using a hack client and was using xray. Please allow us a couple of days to review this appeal with some staff members.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  3. BlueRoseMarkison

BlueRoseMarkison OMG Member

Threads:
    Right, I have a very good source who told me that this man/woman was trying to get banned. They will maybe try again but who knows, what I know is that I don't think having a person who tries to get banned on the server is a good idea. A person could lose their stuff or they could be an unknown victim blamed for them. It is not a wise idea to let him back in unless he really proves to be a functioning member in this commute.

4. Floris

Threads:

Appeal review, this appeal is now in progress of conclusion [ team members' opinions are being considered ]

Next step: We will inform you on Friday if your account gets reset and you can return, or if we keep the ban as in.

5. Floris

Threads:

Appeal locked, case closed [ thread will be locked ]

Conclusion; I've taken a look at the account again and double checked a few things. If it wasn't this one particular thing you would have been banned for the next. It appears to be done deliberately; nothing incidental. I don't feel comfortable removing the ban.

Next step: None.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice