Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Temporary Worlds Reset in August

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Hey crafters, it's been a while since we've done something fun with the temporary worlds, and as part of our Summer update for 2019 we'd love to introduce you to some new temporary resource worlds.

Hopefully by the time it's August we are on 1.14.x if Mojang addresses all the corruption and performance issues, but otherwise we will continue as scheduled on 1.13.2, including resetting the temporary worlds again.

Please note that we do not ever reset the permanent worlds, such as /legacy and /general, do not worry - your items and builds in those worlds will not get reset ever, .. ever ever!

We're talking about the resource worlds here: The End, The Nether and The Mining World.

/end
    /nether
    /mine

If you have any resources there, I do recommend you collect those prior to the reset, once reset we can not restore them. (And in our defense, we always recommend against building in these worlds).

Note that moving forward from June/July onwards that we're a bit more 'strict' about some of our rules, and with the reset some changes will come into effect as well, such as traveling and/or building below and above build limits.

Hopefully there's some cool new stuff in The End, are you the first in August to defeat the new dragon? And hopefully there's a Mansion in the Mining world, is it you who will find it? And I wonder who's the first to kill a bunch of Ghasts and blazes in The Nether.

Best of luck everybody and have fun gathering up all those aquatic 1.13.2 specific items to help you make awesome builds in /general.

2. Vloop

Vloop aka: Rodolfo Donator

Threads:
    The mansion is mine!!! I claimed it first!!!

3. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    If you find it first ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice