• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.5 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

The Friends Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Update,

whoo, I think @globug100 played the adventure for three or four hours!
The next time you we're both in the game I will give you your lootbox with rewards.

Floris

Staff member
Update,

@globug100 did finish the adventure, congrats ! Also, the lootbox has been paid out.

I heard snapchip and @emmabear and @globug100 are doing the adventure together, best of luck, you get get instance #2, on port 33333

@Tidal informed us she might play with the boyfriend if there's time (still possible, just let me know when to start an instance for ya)

And @Jesseva69 said he might play with a friend this weekend if he has time, also possible.. again, just let me know.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

Emma, glo, snap finished the adventure, they will get their lootboxes soon. thanks for playing!

Floris

Staff member
Update:

Entangled is going in for a second run, best of luck!
@Jesseva69 still has an instance running.

Both players have received their lootbox already :)

Floris

Staff member
We are definitely running this Adventure event again with this exact same map in 2019. If you missed out, or want to play it again or with a different friend; subscribe to this thread - because I might just update it in 2019 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.