Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The Guardians | Sith / PvP / PvE / Casual RP

Discussion in 'Korriban Guild Collective' started by Gyun.Nah, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    [​IMG]

From the deepest reaches of space …

We gain strength ...

From the bold planning and vision orchestrated by our Dark Emperor ...

We gain power ...

From galaxy wide terror and panic ...

We gain victory ...

From the worlds taken away from the Republic and Jedi ...

We are set free!

In common purpose to eradicate the Republic and the Jedi, we respond to the call of service and sacrifice from our Emperor. We come from the deepest reaches of space and from within all corners of society to confront and infiltrate our enemy’s strongholds. As they pray piously in their Temples and argue in pointless political debate, we advance and we conquer! No longer will we hide in the shadows or on the fringes, letting the weak rule. We will take action.

Vengeance is ours!

Through our combined strength and power, bolstered by our unwavering dedication to the Empire, we will annihilate the Republic and the Jedi Order. We will take what is rightfully ours. Dominance is assured! For we are no longer individuals - Civilian, Imperial Agent, Bounty Hunter, or Sith. No, we are so much more. We are Guardians - allied to a common purpose. And as Guardians we will rise to any challenge, face any situation, and sacrifice for what we believe in. The Sith Empire will not be contained and we are its Guardians!

We have returned!

:atat:

The Guardians: Sith Empire

Libertas Ara Amplus

Freedom Honor Protection, Since 2002

Sith Division Teaser Video:

We Have Returned

The Guardian HQ Website
    The Official TG Forums

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
  2. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    The Guardians: Sith Empire

Division Leaders: Kilmar, Jacen

Recruiting Officers: Gyun, Tudana, Adomnae

PvP/PvE Officers: Nautix, Calys

:holo:

Recruiting: YES, by Application (see link below)

Classes/Races = ALL

PvP: YES

PvE/RAID: YES

RP: YES (casual)

VOIP: YES

[​IMG]

The Guardians- How to Apply and Join!

If you are interested in applying t:wave:joining The Guardians: Sith Empire, then go to the main Guardian HQ page and follow the top menu link (next to "HOME") called “JOIN.” You will be prompted through a series of steps, please read carefully. OR you can just click HERE and begin your application process. Good Luck!

Then register on our forums – using your “Character Name” if you have one, go to the “Applicant Introduction Forum” found HERE to make an introduction [this does not need to be RP (unless you wish)]. Still, it does not need to be too long – just saying you applied. You will be welcomed and the recruiting process will continue via PM.

We take our recruiting process very seriously -- almost as seriously as we take the Guardian Charter & Code, which by the way, is something you should read up on. And keep on reading - see the posts below: The Guardians - Who Are We? & What's Going On?

Also, feel free to post here in this thread with any questions or just to get to know some fellow Guardians. A proper PM on the SW:TOR forums will surely follow any such post you make. Thanks! Glory to the EMPIRE!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
  3. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    [​IMG]

The Guardians – Who Are We?

We are a Multi-Game Global Community.

More than a guild, more than an organization, we are a family. Our many members make up not only our fine divisions, but also our forum community as well. We look for Mature Gamers looking for more than just a Guild or Clan, but a second home - a place of security from your real life troubles. We value the fact that at any one time, our “non-gaming” forums” are just as active as our “gaming” forums.

Yes, we appreciate and encourage our members to dedicate to their game. Yes we want to be “the best,” but – when time does not permit gaming – we want to provide a community that supports one another. Once a Guardian, always a Guardian!

We were were formed in 2001 in anticipation of the game Star Wars: Galaxies. Since that time, we believe we have a long and honorable history. From forming the first Rebel Guild Hall on the Starsider Server in SWG to having the player voted best City on the Server in SWG, to the first Guild through Molten Core on Eredar in WoW, to clearing Carn Dum on Elendilmir in LotRO.

We currently play WOW, LOTRO, RIFT and many other games together be they MMOs, FPS, or other computer/console games. Some of us still play WAR, AOC, and AION but we no longer have an active division in these. The Guardians hope to continue this accomplished history well into Star Wars: The Old Republic -- on both the Sith and Republic sides.

We welcome all play styles and all ages (maturity factor considered). We encourage players to “play the game” how they want to play within the confines of our “Guardian Code.” Note: We take our Guardian Code very seriously. We believe all of our members appreciate the opportunity they have in playing with like-minded, mature, fun players gathered for a common purpose. We seek to explore everything a game has to offer whether it be PvE or PvP content!

We encourage combat, role play, and crafting! If you are looking for a Mature Gaming Community that will be taking steps forward into Star Wars: The Old Republic, then look no further than The Guardians.

The Guardians - Our Role Playing Roots.

The Guardians have always appreciated role play.

While we are not an exclusives RP group, it has been a strong component for many of our players in several games – SWG being one of those. We do not anticipate SW:TOR to be any different. Right now, we are currently fleshing out our RP story for both of our TOR (Republic/Sith) Divisions. Check back often for updates OR help us (by becoming a member) develop our story at our website, www.guardianhq.com. Rest assured that The Guardians will have a rich background and environment for you to plug your role play talents into.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
  4. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    (reserved)

5. Calys

Calys Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Just wanted to say hello!

As the lone Sith Warrior I welcome anyone to The Guardians. I have been with this guild for about 4 years and I dont see myself going anywhere else. We also play a few random games out there besides WoW and ToR. This includes League of Legends, Mount and Blade, a Fantasy Sports league, amongst others. We also play FPS like CS:s, TF2, or strategy games like Civ, SC2.

I treat my guild mates like my brothers and look forward to adding new members to share the field of battle with. I also implore you to take a look at our website if you are looking for a guild for the upcoming ToR game. We are a one of a kind guild, so take a look and see what were all about!

6. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    We welcome our newest member Vitor to the TG ranks!

7. TeHpUmKinKiNg

TeHpUmKinKiNg OMG Member

Threads:
    Any news from the Sith division of TG?

8. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    We welcome our newest member Darth Hawk3r to the TG ranks.

And I worked a little on a teaser video for our division. I posted it in my first post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
  9. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Please, join me in welcoming 2 new members, Moe and Diesel, to TG who will be serving in the Sith Division!

WELCOME!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

10. Malkaris

Malkaris Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    WOOOOOOOOOO Welcome to all our newest members.

Hello everyone I am Malkaris leader of the Sith division in TG. If your looking for a mature fun filled family environment while still being able to dismember your enemies then this is the place for you!!!

I personally have been with the guild for 8 years and enjoyed every bit of it. If you have any questions please feel free to contact my recruitment officers Calys or Gyun Nah or visit our site at www.guardianhq.com!!!

11. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Dahkot survived the gruesome 7 days trial and review period!

And today we welcome him to TG and the Sith Division!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

12. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Please join me in Welcoming Kharnedge to the TG community and the Sith Division.

Welcome!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

13. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    We welcome Trins into the TG community! He will be serving as a member of the Sith Division!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

14. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Let us all welcome Anesh to TG and the Sith Division!

With his joining we more firmly establish a worldwide presence!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

15. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Please join me in welcoming 2 new members - Vincent and Viktor (aka Zwiw and Nova)!

It is an honor to have you as part of the TG community and Sith Division.

Glory to the EMPIRE!

16. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Please join me in welcoming another fine member to TG as part of the Sith Division.

Welcome, Tarbano!

Good to have you with us and...

Glory to the EMPIRE!

17. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Please join me in welcoming Jessa Keldrona and Lashley to TG as new members who will be serving as part of the Sith Division.

Welcome and congratulations!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

18. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Join with me and the SITH Division as we welcome 2 new members to the TG community!

Welcome, Melcarthus and Darth Zabos!

Truly, you have made our community better!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

19. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Congratulations to our 2 newest officers, Adomnae and Tudana!!!

Serve proudly and with distinction....or...well...be killed!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

20. OP
    Gyun.Nah

Gyun.Nah Galactic Fetus

Threads:
    Let us all welcome the newest TG member and fine addition to the Sith Division!

Welcome Namrick!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice