Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The last Enemy

Discussion in 'On Deck' started by Dlrevan, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dlrevan

Dlrevan OMG Member

Threads:
    The last Enemy

it's 2 years after the collapse of the republic, the Empire is in full swing and in the midst of a war is one young girl: Rasien Skywalker.
    she's a young attache to General Veers, and she's been living the good life as his attache... she lives with him in a seperate room .she travels alot, and she's used to having at least some comfort. well, that all ends in one fell swoops as Veers is suddenly transfered to hoth and Raisen is transferd to the Imperial Guard. Now Rasien is sleeping on cramped beds, and eating K rations like the rest of the boys, and worse off the Captian of the Royal Gaurd has it out for her! Can she manage to survive this personal hell? and will she EVER get the life she had before?

COC:
    Main Characters:
    The Emperor: Tallboy Dave aka "the other dave"
    Rasien Skywalker: Me since i have all her background kinda sorted in my head
    Gen. Maxamillion "Max" Veers: Tallboy Dave aka "the other dave"
    Firmus Piett: rain

Others:
    Rebel susporters: NPC
    Imperial Guards: ,Masterchief and wassy
    The Emperor's Guard/royal gaurd: Ki adi Mundi,NPC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This RP is now Open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice