The Matrix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My daughter saw (most of) this movie for the first time last night. She loved it...phew lol. She doesn't like needles so there were a couple of bits she closed her eyes over and she was a little upset by the deaths until Tank came back and blasted the baddy!!! Was good to rewatch this. Much loved movie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQi3bBA1y8

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
They're rebooting it. Michael B Jordan is rumoured to be playing the lead. They keep saying it's not a remake, but a reboot so god knows what's going on there.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Despite that the sequels were challenging as a fan to sit through, I still enjoyed them and glad they were made. Don't forget, this is now 18 years old. And the original blew me away at the time. I still enjoy watching it.

I can't wait to see what they can do 'now' with current tech where basically every marvel movie is already 100% cgi & stunt doubles :D

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
I can't wait to see what they can do 'now' with current tech where basically every marvel movie is already 100% cgi & stunt doubles
I'm not sure how I feel about the whole reboot thing, if I'm honest. I loved the original Matrix films, the sequels not so much. If they're going with Neo again, then I think they should just leave it well alone.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I'm not sure how I feel about the whole reboot thing, if I'm honest. I loved the original Matrix films, the sequels not so much. If they're going with Neo again, then I think they should just leave it well alone.
I am staying optimistic :) I HAVE TO BE, .. they might convince me if the releases come with another box set and an extra animatrix dvd :)