Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The Sith Ascendancy - RP - 18+

Discussion in 'Korriban Guild Collective' started by Glasgow Grin, May 13, 2011.

1. Glasgow Grin

Glasgow Grin I Have A Spork!

Threads:
    The Sith Ascendancy

"Our goal is to create a create a friendly, fair, and functional role-playing guild that supports all other areas of play, including; raiding, crafting, pvp, pve, and other activities.."

Welcome to The Sith Ascendancy! To get a solid idea on how our chapters and structure come together take a look at our Guild Charter.

We are a role-play guild at heart, but encourage, love, and support all other physical aspects of an MMO. We have dedicated endgame/raiding forums, along with support for PvP, crafting; we have a fully working calender for events, and online chat. We don't want to limit ourselves to just being a role-playing guild and certainly don't want to limit our members.

What to expect from The Sith Ascendancy

- Knowledgeable members with experience in role-playing & StarWars lore.

- Weekly Community Nights: Game night (Steam Marketplace games & Xboxlive titles), Live streamed movie nights, tabletop night, RP night, and more.

- Experienced, dedicated leaders and staff.

- Forums supporting all aspects of play, online chat, and VOIP.

- Support all playing styles

- This is a more adult based guild and members are preferred to be over the age of 18 or turning 18 within this current year.

About Me: The Leader

I have held many positions, leadership or otherwise, in a few successful PvP guilds in SW:ToR, WoW, Eve, EQ2, Rift, and CiberNations. I am currently an ambassador for TorBB and have been a member in this community since 2009. I've built this guild from the ground up, myself. I've been heavily into role-play for years and have enjoyed the many facets of it; larp, tabletop, and so on. It has been a dream of mine to create a fully subversive role-playing environment that engages members and guests in a more captivating way then the simple role-play forum; to build something alive, and story driven, with depth, intrigue, emotions; with thick, original, believable lore & settings for members to submerse themselves and their characters within, in the same rite that StarWars captivates all of us. This will be the first guild I've run and look forward to its success.

Apply!

GallowsGaming is growing daily and opportunities are endless. Take part in role-play, apply to be a part of our RP council, and help shape the future, past, and present of our lore. Join and be nominated to our House of Representatives, who work hand in hand with the guild's leaders in shaping the guild and its chapters. Apply to become an ambassador, working with the guild's leaders and moderators in external guild affairs and help secure GallowsGaming's place in SW:ToR. Moderator positions available.

The Sith Ascendancy is currently open to applications. This is a more adult based guild and members are preferred to be over the age of 18 or turning 18 within this current calendar year. Please be respectful to all our members and others, both on our forums, and our thread here. We are looking for mature candidates with at least some MMO experience under their belt.

Our Near Future

Lots of changes happening in the world of Gallows Gaming. We have revamped our forum to better suit our needs, along with our recruiting thread, and added a twitter page! We have gained our first members and have been represented at Fragworld's guild conferences! and are also featured in the Guilded Cantina's list of supportive communities helping to make SW:ToR a friendly enviroment!

We have funds ready for a Vbulletin supported website as well as a ventrilo server, but are waiting for the member turnout. Also we are actively archiving the lore, setting up the forums, and looking for administration.

If you still have questions please check out our Q&A thread for answers or message your own questions to me and I'll answer within 24 hours.

Please follow this link to our guildlaunch, register with guildlaunch, and you will find the application in this link or by navigating the forums. The application is long and goes in-depth. Please take your time in filling it out so we can see if you are a fit.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
  2. OP
    Glasgow Grin

Glasgow Grin I Have A Spork!

Threads:
    as an update we've changed sites, changed management, got a twitter page, changed our guild thread, and updated our site with some good thick lore. Also we are officially 24 days old!

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice