The weather is great, it really sucks!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We have bi-polar weather or something. It's finally Spring, it's lovely outside, if.. you are in the sun.

Everything around it sucks. There is a bit of moisture in the air, and it can be cloudy. You want to put on a jacket, but you know it's too warm if you're in the sun. But taking it off, it's just 1 degree away from freezing last night, I am sitting on the balcony with sweatpants and a shirt, full on in the sun, typing this. And it's fine. But there's a bit of wind and my body is reminded how cold it actually is.

This is weird. Give us either that nice hot sun and let us enjoy Spring, or stay winter, and give me some snow or something. haha.

Brrrr. Can't wait to wash my windows, clean up the balcony more and enjoy breakfasts outside at 6 am or something.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well we have had really good weather here (not so much for you...or my skin!) but yer its been nice and dry and warm. However, tomorrows forecast is not so good. Everything from hail storms to thunder and lightening is predicted for tomorrow onwards.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
It was fine for a while, but boom, storm days. While I am sick. because what will cheer you up more than strong winds and rain. Meh. Oh well. Summer is near.