• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Theme Contest: EASTER BUILD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Added Mistic_Ice and Cassie214 to the participation list (well, the list of people who just wanna build but not participate)

And I've added ImaCactusPear to the participation list :)

Thanks everybody for joining!

It's April 1st in the Netherlands now.
That means we will soon announce the contest end-date. (somewhere before Easter, in a couple of weeks.. or so)

Floris

Staff member
UPDATE:

The end date for this contest is Friday the 19th of April, 2019.

Floris

Staff member
UPDATE:

All the builds from the Contest server will indeed be moved to the -live- Survival server. They will not be lost. Don't worry. Maybe not directly, maybe one by one over time. But hopefully all before we convert to 1.14 this year. The builds will be in read-only mode, breaking and taking from the chunks won't be possible.

I've been flying around the plots and what I have seen so far has been very impressive. Fantastic work everybody!

Floris

Staff member
UPDATE:

The contest is now over, building on your plots is no longer possible.

Have a nice Easter weekend, the server has enabled Double exp for mcMMO for 48 hours.

After Easter before the end of the month, we will announce the winner(s).

Floris

Staff member
Dear contestants, it's been a while, but I haven't forgotten.

Real life has been in the way. Thank you for understanding and your patience!

But, we're here finally. And everybody who participated will receive their participation token, and the winners will find a few special Easter gift boxes.

First place winner: xTientjex

Second place winner: globug100

Third place winner: Paprikaatje

- All your builds have been moved from the contest server to our new builders world.
Note: Certain entities like armor stands and item frames unfortunately haven't moved over properly, if you miss any please let me know.
Note: All the plots are 'view only' right now, to get your plot back feel free to contact me in-game.

View: https://youtu.be/W2CM7Ybn1wk

Last edited:

globug100

Patron
AhHhh!! Floooranges! o_o I didn't even get to finish my build, this is too kind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.