Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Those that were Forgotten

Discussion in 'Knights of the Old Republic' started by Forgotten Honor, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Cozidar

Cozidar OMG Member

Threads:
    Re: Those that were Forgotten

Cozidar chuckled to himself. "He does understand basic perfectly. It's almost imposable for most races in the galaxy to even speak shyriiwook. I wouldn't be able to speak one word of it if I practiced for months. It's the same reason why Wookies don't speak basic. They cant. If you need to tell mumbles something just tell him.... if he says something, I can translate."

Artorus really hadn't met Mumbles yet, except for the little conference room meeting we had before, well everything went crazy. Before half of Alderann was trying to kill us.

"His mechanical skills will not be disappointing you. His skills are almost as reliable as his temper."

Mumbles chuckled and gave Cozidar a huge pat on the back that sent him running forward and falling over. Mumbles chuckled louder.

2. Mumbles

Mumbles OMG Member

Threads:
    Re: Those that were Forgotten

Mumbles

Mumbles liked how easily Cozidar got knocked over. Mumbles talked while Cozidar translated.

"Actually I can understand Shryriiwook, basic, huttese and Dosh. You cant be a part of the swoop circuit without knowing at least 3 languages. So what did you have in mind for me to work on?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice