Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

ViperGaming_8's Ban Appeal (aka Porpel_kill)

Discussion in '(Archive 2019)' started by ViperGaming, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViperGaming

ViperGaming OMG Member

Threads:
    I, Porpel_Kill (Viper Gaming on Discord) have been banned from the 1MoreBlock server for X-ray. and I would like to apologize for what I did and would like to be given another chance. I do believe that it was fair for you to ban me, as it was against the rules, and should never have happened. What I did was wasn't right and gave myself a unfair advantage over the other players. My reason for using X-ray is to get to be as good as everybody else, so I wouldn't feel left behind. Now I see that those people put work and time into the server, and by using X-ray, I had put little work and time into the server to be given an unfair advantage over other players.. I had grown to like this server and everybody who plays it, and enjoyed being a part of this community. I have deleted the X-ray right away, as I had seen that it did not help, and I am sorry for using it. I hope you would look into this, and come upon a decision that you believe is right.

Sorry Vloop, Mrfloris, RoxBots, Emmabear, and everybody else who has played, on this server.

2. OP
    ViperGaming

ViperGaming OMG Member

Threads:
    As you can see, I have gotten rid of the Texture Pack, this was screenshotted directly after I had gotten caught. 2019-04-10_01.31.16.png

3. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    For reference:

Players usually don't go over 1% for Diamonds (within their first week of playing)
    If a player hits 1% we usually review the account manually rather than wait for the system to pick it up.
    Anything over 2% in the last 3 years has 100% confirmation that they were using a xray method of sorts.

Finding as many diamonds as you find iron (to just give one example) is convincing me a player is deliberately going out of their way to get resources beyond what's reasonable.

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 08.07.46.png

4. Floris

Threads:

Appeal accepted, this appeal is now in progress [ waiting to hear back from team members' opinions ]

Next step: I will follow up with a conclusion.

5. Floris

Threads:

Appeal review, this appeal is now in progress of conclusion [ team members' opinions are being considered ]

Next step: I said I would follow up with a conclusion, but I have been unable to get online today. You will hear from me on Friday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. OP
    ViperGaming

ViperGaming OMG Member

Threads:
    Okay, sounds good

• Like Like x 1
  7. Floris

Threads:

Appeal completed, a final decision has been made [ conclusion listed below ]

Next step: Your ban will be lifted this one time, a serious infraction has been added to your account. You're allowed to log back into the game when it's lifted.
    • Your homes except your home and/or base have been removed.
    • Precious items have been removed from your home/base.
    • The items have been removed from any container (think furnace, shulker boxes, chests, etc.)
    • Your /gift box has been emptied.
    • Your mcMMO statistics have been reset.
    • Your /money balance has been reset to 0.
    Note: Besides my personal opinion when it comes to players cheating, some team members were also reluctant to support a second chance. Others however were in favour of it. I have taken this all under consideration and decided that our gut feeling that you're a nice person: is trust we can give you. In exchange for: you to respect us, by no longer cheating or using any form of unfair advantage again.

This is a second chance - you basically start from scratch.
    It's up to you to show us you indeed really wish to continue playing on our server. If we find you taking shortcuts to achieve something, use mods or resource packs to gain an unfair advantage, or if we suspect such behavior that breaks any of our rules: we will feel disrespected, and your account will be suspended on our network without option for appeal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Floris

Threads:

Appeal locked, case closed [ thread will be locked ]

Next step: None.

Note: Username changed today from porpel_kill to ViperGaming_8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice