Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Welcome to The Writers Hangout!

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by Pyro, Jan 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

Welcome to The Writers Hangout!

The Writers Hangout Forums

First off, I'd like to welcome everyone to The Writers Hangout! If you haven't registered an account with us, please do so. There's no reason not to! The Writers Hangout is a site that allows writers to discuss writing and share their work and recieve advice from fellow writers. We even have a few published writers lurking around here somewhere ;) Best of all, registration is completly free and easy!

We are a really new website, and we're working on building and growing a great writing community. If you have any questions or ideas for us, please feel free to post them or send me a PM.

Thanks for becoming a member, or visiting us. We hope you register if you haven't already, and post your work onto our website and contribute in discussions.

2. mems

mems OMG Member

Thanks for the confidence in me Chris and making me super moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice