Valentines - a day of cards and presents for Abbs
Easter - Chocolate and sweets for all
Day of the Dead! - Personal remembrance
Halloween - Sweets, party and trick or treaters at the door
Christmas - My most favourite holiday

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I try to celebrate them all, but there are times where I try to avoid them the most. I just enjoy being at home, doing my own thing.

I like the cozy ness of everybody getting together, or doing something fun. Like with Christmas, but the stress and drama that goes on before that, I can't stand it. It's too much for a few hours of 'omg we all love eachother'.

We Dutch people also have Sinterklaas on the evening of December 5th. If it was up to me we get rid of most of these holidays and just merge into "THE PURGE"

:p No but seriously, I think I rather have a holiday weekend once a year where people can't have an excuse of work etc, we get together and we're done with birthdays and Christmas etc.

Reactions: Nix

emmabear

OMG Member
Simply gifts or treats, maybe dinners or baking, but the decorations... I wish I could decorate for a lot of em.. anyways
The few ones we celebrate more at my home is Halloween, Thanksgiving (family dinner), Christmas, and the 4th of July. Occasionally we celebrate smaller things such as Easter with dying eggs, wearing green and pink for St. Patricks and Valentines (respectively) and sometimes dinners for mothers/fathers days. Nothing to major, and typically do not care for the uh religious side of things, merely the idea of friends and family, foods and having a good time is our motto.

globug100

Patron
Never really celebrated much back at home, if we tried, it would be a disaster. Like Floris, I tend to enjoy them by myself. (Maybe make some cute arts related to the holiday) Days after a holiday are a great way to get cheap yummy chocolate. When I live on my own, probably will do the same ol thing. Buy treats for myself. Only holiday I celebrate is Halloween, and I dress up and trick or treat still xD (even when I'm soon 20 rip) There are a few days where I mentally celebrate something more personal, to help me keep positive of where I am now~

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Nearly time for chocolate eggs!