What's on your plate?

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm cooking a stew! Although it's for tomorrow not tonight, tonight was using up bacon and coleslaw with a baked potato

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tonight its;

Roast veg (potatos, carrots and parsnips glazed in honey)
Minted Lamb
Minted petit pois (peas)
Steamed mixed veg (sugar snap peas, baby corn, broccoli and carrot batons)
Meat gravy

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I forgot to eat today.. I had a sandwich for dinner. Kinda out of food now. Maybe i will make oatmeal or something to get through the night.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm hoping for a curry night tonight and Abbs can have a burger meal then I don't have to cook lol.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm trying to use up everything in the freezer this month, so that when I come back from Italy at the end of the month I can do a big food shop[ of healthier things, and there will be no easy crap to tempt me.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
LOL @Joan I try that. It never works for me. lol... should try again though.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I failed, I went to the chippie on the way home! However there's ice cream in the freezer so I must use that up clearly!

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I failed, I went to the chippie on the way home! However there's ice cream in the freezer so I must use that up clearly!

It has to be done. Clearly.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The weather is quite warm, I do not want to eat. But I have to. I enjoy having something simple like a grilled cheese sandwich and I quite enjoy a salad with this warm weather.

I am not complaining, but I skip breakfast, and when it's dinner time I crave snacks rather than a warm dinner.