Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Writers Hangout @ The Admin Zone (Review)

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by Pyro, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

Writers Hangout @ The Admin Zone (Review)

I submitted our info and a bit about us over at TAZ (or The Admin Zone). It's a resource for community administrators. Hopefully I didn't mis-spell anything or give them the wrong idea that this place is a ghost town (which it isn't, although it is a bit slow lately). At the time of this post, no one has replied, but feel free to look and see if anything has been said.

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8069

2. Christopher

Christopher OMG Member

I agree that the logo needs to be more unique, I'm just no good at making logos :P

I pretty much disagree with everything Moncal said. I like the design, and I have no problem admitting the header (the layout, user info at the top etc) was inspired by IPB because frankly, I don't like the way the default vBulletin design has it's top-items laid out. To me this is a more logical layout, having all of a users "personal" links on their own bar, and then the normal generic links separate from them.

Though I think you should rename this "Administration" category to simply "Writers Hangout" and move it so it's the last category on the page. I think putting focus on the main content oriented forums is better. And also moving the intro forum into the "Other Things" cat.

3. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

I think it should be a pencil, not a pen for the logo.

4. OP
    Pyro

Pyro OMG Member

Suggestions noted ;) Hopefully it looks alright now.

5. Christopher

Christopher OMG Member

My logo skills aren't good :p It was supposed to be a filler ;)

6. Davidk

Davidk OMG Member

I'll get one done someday. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice