Your least favourite genre of music?

24Cylinders

OMG Member
I hear a lot of people say that they listen to all kinds of music, and for the most part, I don't think I'm super picky about what I listen to either. However, there's definitely certain genres that I can't stand listening to at all.

When I was in highschool, I really hated the pop punk music that everyone was into, even though I know it's far from the worst musical genre out there haha.

Which genres of music do you hate the most?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Oh nix, yeah, dance and house and stuff, I don't mind some rock etc, but I don't need to feel like I am on cocaine all day. It doesn't relax or entertain me.

@ lilu, WORD

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Oh nix, yeah, dance and house and stuff, I don't mind some rock etc, but I don't need to feel like I am on cocaine all day. It doesn't relax or entertain me.

:omg:o_o:D you gotaa love some rock music :p:lol::angel::devil:

Floris

Staff member
:omg:o_o:D you gotaa love some rock music :p:lol::angel::devil:
I listened to the wreck by shea stratton and the guitar opening and the part where he goes "twilliiiiight, im sooo soorrrrry" for some reason i just kinda like that crap and scream along with it.
And when I get inside my apartment I put on some jazz, cuz das howz i r0le

Floris

Staff member
In my opinion any music is good if it works in the living room, as well as your earbuds while walking, and as a radio song in the car.
And you can still have a conversation with someone else without feeling overwhelmed by some stupid beats or screaming.