Checking In.... How's you doing today?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
body aches are piling up again, so I have to work on that more than sitting down and stress about certain things. ill try to listen to my body.

more relaxing morning, more hours of sleep, more walking and biking, and an effort to not eat unhealthy. hopefully it helps.

Floris

Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Today not so great. Doing fine, but, the health issues are just piling up. An emotional mess because of it, I will get over it. It's either that or depression and I don't have time for a new depression.

Floris

Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
The accountant today, and had two days of headaches, couldn't sleep last night, nodded off around 6 am, woke up at 10am, sigh. I'm a zombie.. thankfully she will be here for just an hour or so. But I hate how I can't just have a headache tomorrow.. why yesterday - when I scheduled it to be a rest day so I didn't have a headache and I could sleep well.. pisses me off. my body is not happy with how it feels right now. which feeds anxiety over nothing.

Floris

Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Today aint great, but it's better than yesterday, body feels different, which really helps. hopefully even better tomorrow.

anyway, caught up on dishes, threw trash out.

Floris

Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Another night of no sleep, was in bed for 8 hours - awake. Now it's almost 9 am, and between now and 1pm tech guy shows up. So have to stay awake.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Mar 30, 2009
Coffeeland
Another rough night.
Think its the stress.
But I am feeling better than I was at the weekend so thats good.

Floris

Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Doing better today, had few hours sleep yesterday finally, and stayed in bed tonight despite no sleep. But no appointments and that makes the morning easier. No weird albinism headache so far today, which helps with getting up and having a nice morning.

Sorry to hear nix!

Floris

Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
My depression moment from last week is now manageable, so doing better. Tolerating and accepting my failures and trying my best moving forward with the compromises. I am less angry and upset about life.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Mar 30, 2009
Coffeeland
Been a hell of a ride this past few years.... all coming to a head very very soon. So a tad stressed but more stress to come.