A guy with a left-handers notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medora_imported

OMG Member
Because I am left-handed.

Hi.

My name is Kevin. I am Irish and Filipino. 23. Male. Born in Glendale, California.

I am not using xenForo yet, but I am preparing for a conversion of my vBulletin3 forum some time before the end of this year. There are many reasons for me choosing xenForo, one of the more obvious being that I got a free license (yay).

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hey Medora, welcome to XenFans :) A free license huh? Niiiiiiiiice one, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
*waves*

Thank you for signing up. Enjoy the premium membership - also for free.

Medora_imported

OMG Member
Thanks, guys, and a special thanks for the premium membership, Floris.

@ Vincent: The left-hander notebook is spiral bound, 80 pages, 1 subject. The spirals, rather than being on the left, are on the right, and the three holes punched into each page are still on the left side. The left-hander notebooks are sold in the bookstore at the local community college I attend.

As for the free license, I won it in a contest at The Admin Zone. The contest was to see who can write the forum reviews that most impress the staff at TAZ. I kept a log of my reviews at TAZ, and here is information on the relevant ones (i.e., the ones I entered to the competition):

06 November, 2010. Halo Reach Forums. I wrote this review as one of two entries for the "Win a XenForo License Part 2" contest at TAZ.

06 November, 2010. The Kingdom Key. This review was also written for said contest. The two contest reviews earned me an invitation by Sandman to join the review team at TAZ. I won the contest.

I submitted two reviews because I wanted to improve my chances, as I knew someone would kick my ass at the contest.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Thanks, guys, and a special thanks for the premium membership, Floris.

@ Vincent: The left-hander notebook is spiral bound, 80 pages, 1 subject. The spirals, rather than being on the left, are on the right, and the three holes punched into each page are still on the left side. The left-hander notebooks are sold in the bookstore at the local community college I attend.

As for the free license, I won it in a contest at The Admin Zone. The contest was to see who can write the forum reviews that most impress the staff at TAZ. I kept a log of my reviews at TAZ, and here is information on the relevant ones (i.e., the ones I entered to the competition):

I submitted two reviews because I wanted to improve my chances, as I knew someone would kick my ass at the contest.

Ohh, I saw "notebook" as a mini-laptop ^^

And congratz with winning the license! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.