Anniversary Give-away for June

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Whoo hooo! We are able to do something on time, in fact, it's early! The June Give-away is here.

Each month we've done a few give-away things on our community. We've done an in-game Surprise Box in April, Discord Nitro for May, and now for June we're surprising an active forum member with an offline gift.

After a super secret admin meeting with Nix, we've decided to surprise @Joan with a little something-something for the June Give-away.

Oh hey Joan, check your mailbox Saturday, and enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Ooooh, how fun!

However if it's an all access pass to the Minecraft server, I might have to regift it
:p

Floris

Staff member
Ooooh, how fun!

However if it's an all access pass to the Minecraft server, I might have to regift it
:p
We do not yet want to spoil what you're getting, but it is not a Minecraft related gift. Who knows, maybe it's a life sized "post reply" button :D

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Thank you guys so much. Definitely looking forward to watching the gag reel on it!

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Thank you guys so much. Definitely looking forward to watching the gag reel on it!
Good to hear it arrived, I bet you did not expect this particular gift. Enjoy! Thank you for being part of our community.