Apple Watch, series 3, September 19th?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
OMG, gonna call it. September 19th, 2017. Introduction or the day we can purchase it. The Apple Watch, series 3, and I am kind of excited about it.

It seems Apple is realising the negativity is going to hurt them long term. And that people are jumping ship - easier than they would have a few years back.

Hopefully this means that the next Apple Watch isn't just a fancy color but an actual next generation and more of a stand-alone device.

Maybe it's finally time to buy one, and worth to buy one. Not that I have the money, but - no rush - I could save up through the summer/fall and maybe get it around Christmas.

Do you have an Apple Watch? Which one? How happy or unhappy are you with it?

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
This summer I plan to buy everything I need for College and then save all my money up for emergency use and also to buy a small 3D printer and an Apple Watch and oh a new winter coat! So many things I want :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Buy in threes, get first what you *really* need for college. Then once you're at college your needs and desires will drastically change. Then buy what you need or want the most then, if you still have the budget for it. And then get something nice from a birthday or christmas thingy. Get used to college first. Don't get 50 things at once without knowing how your life will be there. It will 100% not be how you expect it to be. Every teen girl will say "i know exactly ..." and then a year later "man, how did they know it wouldn't be .. ?" .. I am sure you will ignore me again on this one, but be smart, don't overspend for college. You will regret it. It's not needed, and it won't go as you think it will go. Get used to things first. That money isn't going anywhere if you budget things.