Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacklan

OMG Member
Just wanted to take a moment and wish my good friend Floris all the best with his online future and to thank him for all he has done via XenFans! I will miss you guys but I'm sure we'll see each other around the interwebs.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
XenFans will dedicate time daily throughout 2011 to do what we have planned. But it's not something we can guarantee in 2012, because of that - and in sake of being transparent about that - I am simply not willing to make any promises for it. The site will be around, but will get less of my dedication and it will be up to the users and the team members to move forward with it, as I focus on some more offline things such as family health and what not. When the site get 75% less activity because of this, and the bills for the host are not covered, I will feel forced to call it quits. But times can always change. The year isn't over yet, we might find someone that's willing to fund us for the things we have planned, maybe someone buys the site and gives it a second run, who knows what changes in my life allowing me to dedicate that time again to it.

Anyway, thank you for what you do for xenforo, and communities, and it's kind of you to say thanks to us.

avi

OMG Member
Aww ... Xenfans at stake ? Sad to hear :(

@floris - wishes for you & your family mate. Hope u recover from all your health issues

Status
Not open for further replies.