[Bug] - Notifications [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I'm using Chrome, and the notification badges seem to be in the wrong place, thought I'd bring this to the attention of the staff.

bug.PNG

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Stormraven.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Actually, resolution shouldn't matter as we're using fixed width. I can size it to 100 width, and it stays the min-width.

Which OS / browser are you using?

I might be reconsidering the amount of links and their length in the navigation bar.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I'm currently running on Windows, and I'm experiencing this issue when I use Firefox and Chrome.

:)

Floris

Staff member
I think it is because the font is bigger on the windows os, and gets rendered differently. pushing the thingy to the bottom row.

Floris

Staff member
Ok, I have removed Directory dropdown from the navigation bar, and made it a link under 'resources' category.

Can you see if this has fixed it, now that there might be more room for Windows to get it all in 1 line?

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Yes, that's fixed it. Thanks Floris. Just to give you a better picture of what it looks like now here's a screenie for you.

xenfans.PNG

Cheers buddy =]

Floris

Staff member
Thank you for testing, glad to hear it's fixed.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
for the record, I didn't have this problem and I'm on windows 7, chrome 9. Very strange to have such a selective bug

Status
Not open for further replies.