Extra cash

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
With everything rising is price I've been trying to find ways of earning a little extra money.

Surveys are taking forever to get the points needed, so I've just downloaded Mist play, which will hopefully pay out a bit quicker.

I need to get organised and sell a few bits too.

Anyone else know of ways to earn extra money, without taking on another job.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
To be honest, all those things they advertise on social media as a side hussle, they're all not made to be in your favour, and they wont make you money unless it's a full time job for you. Surveys included.

I was considering myself to perhaps start something up on etsy and just be like everybody else and spam the crap out of it to run even, and then see what sells for a little profit for 2023. But I haven't even had time yet to think seriously about it.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Last time I really did the surveys I got £5-10 a month, in gift vouchers.

I know it's not £100s but it's a little extra for birthday or Christmas presents.

So far I'm almost at 50p on solitaire!

Greymagic27

I do Minecraft things with bugs and moderation…
There’s always Uber eats and stuff like that… although I’ve not done it myself and don’t know if it’s how they make it out

Floris

Staff member
I read that deliveroo and a few others are slowly disappearing from countries, like the Netherlands. Uber eats isn't kicking off in my town - but in Amsterdam it's pretty big.

Anyway, that's off topic :D

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I must start selling bits, I have them here ready to sell, it's just getting around to taking photos and putting online

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I must start selling bits, I have them here ready to sell, it's just getting around to taking photos and putting online
Same here, I have about 4 IKEA blue bags full of stuff to go on Vinted!

Floris

Staff member
Same here, I have about 4 IKEA blue bags full of stuff to go on Vinted!
Don't buy it in the first place, you will have less to sell a year later :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
I find it so stressful to have to deal with people who try to get it cheaper, make appointments and don't show up, who expect me to drop it off, all that communication and risk of charrgebacks and what not. i also don't really want ppl to come to my house to pick it up either. and what I sell is heavy, the shipping is usually as much as the item, how is that gonna sell .. i tend to just give it away or throw it away to be honest.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm almost at £5 on mistplay now and I barely play it. If you like mobile games it's worth doing, as you can find loads of games on the app and just have to download and play via the app and its free money. Never going to make loads but it could be a free birthday or Christmas present for someone

Floris

Staff member
I'm almost at £5 on mistplay now and I barely play it. If you like mobile games it's worth doing, as you can find loads of games on the app and just have to download and play via the app and its free money. Never going to make loads but it could be a free birthday or Christmas present for someone
They usually require a min amount to be reached before they pay out, right?