Favorite Characters in Naruto

zararina

OMG Member
I enjoy watching Naruto specially when I was still in my high school years. I always ensure to watch all episodes on TV before to make sure I could catch up with the latest happening the show.

I like the overall story of it and the characters in Naruto since it could also teaches as some important lessons in life such as how to believe in yourself (Naruto's own way of being a ninja lines) and how to fight for what is right.

I have several favorites characters such as teacher Kakashi, the shy Hinata and of course the future Hokage Naruto. ;)

Who are your favorite Naruto characters if there is any?

Marietta

Comes and Goes.
Itachi Uchiha. He's my favorite out of anyone in the entire series.

Uchiha Madara

九尾の妖狐
Gaara is my favourite, but I think all the major main and supporting characters are my favourites :D

nineteen

keys to a counter are timing. and the heart-Miyata
the first character i was into was of course Naruto. but as time went on, it was Rock Lee. followed by Konohomaru(grandfather/grandson relationship). Kakashi is always enjoyable. the thousand years of death technique seriously got me to lol. loved his back story. but no matter what. but. Rock lee trumps every character because of his determination.

and as you can see in my current sig, Rock lee shares some resemblance to Bruce Lee. physical, fast and quality guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

lindbergh

OMG Member
I like Sasuke. He's silent, reserved and thinks before he acts. He's the complete opposite of Naruto. I also liked Haku. His story (and his demise) almost brought a tear to my eye.

wind_drifter

OMG Member
Aside from Naruto, I also like Hinata (and I’m all for her going for Naruto), I think it’s kind of adorable how she pines for Naruto seeing how hopelessly shy she is. :D I also like Kakashi and Gaara. Kaashi for being both cool and perverted and Gaara for his sad past and how he manages to turn into a better leader for his village.

I’d like to say more but I’m going to stop here now. I have so many characters I love in Naruto this post will be endless lol.

:gangnam:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I started watching it a couple of years ago, and get tired of it quick, but then I get pulled back in again a year later.
I still don't know much about it, but the ninja Kakashi Hatake from the clan has my vote :p