Favourite music bands?

Lambda

三四
I love music, I can already predict what sort of bands will be posted here, but I'm going to ask anyway. =w=

My favourite band is Genesis, during their progressive rock era when they were lead by Peter Gabriel. Not much of a fan of the Phil Collins era though.

Rubeus Hagrid

Getting Equipped at Diagon Alley
The sweet voices of the Hogwarts Choir, o'course. Other than that, serm Norwegian Metal like Emperor. wtf @ you being a moderator, ban me plz

Trixie

The One and Only
Savage Garden is one of my favorite bands because..... I just like their tunes!

Lambda

三四
Trixie said:
Savage Garden is one of my favorite bands because..... I just like their tunes!
Someone who likes a half-decent band? This can't be right, everyone here is supposed to like rubbish bands.

Trixie

The One and Only
Oh,that's because I'm half decent,Ron :)

So,you like them too?

Last edited by a moderator:

thenextGeek

OMG Member
I love the popular bands from the early 90s to the early 20th century namely Westlife, N'Sync, A1, and Savage Garden. I love them because most of their music is about love and the melody of their songs are much better compared to the songs that we are hearing today.

lindbergh

OMG Member
I love the Goo Goo Dolls. All of their songs are great. Most especially Iris which is probably one of the best alternative/rock songs of all time. I hope they come out with another album.

zararina

OMG Member
My favorite band or group is The Corrs and  the boy band Westlife before. :throwball:

I also have some favorite local bands here.

Fetter

More fun than a barrel of STDs
Right now I'm really digging on Pink Turns Blue, who are/were a new wave/post punk band that formed during the late 80s, later broke up, then reunited in '07 or around there. Their first two albums in particular are outstanding.

MainerMikeBrown

OMG Member
TLC had some great music back in the '90's, in my opinion.  Their music had a lot of life and a lot of rhythm.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
At the moment favourite bands are NiN, Metallica and Imagine Dragons. I don't think it will change anytime soon but you never know what is around the corner!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I had a long thought about this, and I just do not know. I like music one moment and then I listen to it again and I can't imagine liking it.