[Feedback] Oh now I just love that!! (Aw, you've read everything already) [Code added]

trilogy33

OMG Member
When you've marked all read:
"Aw, you've read everything already, maybe it's time for a cup of coffee?"

Fan-tas-tic little gizmo!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
It's a phrase we use, and I have no problem sharing it :) For XenForo 1.0.1 and higher, I use:

For 1.0.1 and up, edit the phrase no_unread_threads_view_recent, replacing it with:
Code:
<div class="section sectionMain">
<div class="heading">Aw, you've read everything already, maybe it's time for a cup of coffee?</div>
<div class="secondaryContent" style="background: #F0F7FC url(noresult.png) no-repeat bottom right;">We've got some great content though, or you can help us create more discussions. <br /><br />
<ul>
<li><a href="/popular/">We've got quite a bit of Popular Content</a> :)</li>
<li><a href="{link}">Take a look at your friends recent activity</a></li>
<li><a href="/forums/offtopic/create-thread">Have you Introduced yourself yet?</a></li>
<li><a href="/forums/support/create-thread">If you have a (support) question - you can ask it here</a>. :D</li>
<li><a href="/pages/documentation/">You could also browse through our Documentation</a>.</li>
<li><a href="/account/">Perhaps take some time to walk through your account options/preferences</a></li>
<li><a href="http://twitter.com/xenfans">And you can always take a look what we have to say on twitter (@xenfans)</a>.</li>
</ul>
</div><!-- /secondaryContent -->
</div><!-- /section sectionMain -->

It's specific to xenfans.com, so don't forget to edit it to your liking.

Enjoy.

trilogy33

OMG Member
You know what I'm after now?
That Popular Content section you have, is it Premium?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Thank you for your donation to xenfans, your account has been upgraded to get access to the premium forums. Enjoy.

trilogy33

OMG Member
Probably worth mentioning that if you include a graphic, bottom right as per my first test example here, that be sure to check the length of your links/text in the Phrase.
When viewing it on a mobile device, an iPhone for example, given the small viewable area, the graphic will try to merge itself into your text.
I've gone ahead and reduced my text and tested it on the iPhone's Safari browser and it's all fine now. :)

Even looks cool on dark styles such as Erik's Flexile Dark, with the secondaryContent style background changed to transparent.

My updated screenshot:

all_read_coffee.png

BTW: Our Twitter ^ changes soon to the latter entry @mx5life

Vodkaholic

OMG Member
Probably worth mentioning that if you include a graphic, bottom right as per my first test example here, that be sure to check the length of your links/text in the Phrase.
When viewing it on a mobile device, an iPhone for example, given the small viewable area, the graphic will try to merge itself into your text.
I've gone ahead and reduced my text and tested it on the iPhone's Safari browser and it's all fine now. :)

Even looks cool on dark styles such as Erik's Flexile Dark, with the secondaryContent style background changed to transparent.

My updated screenshot:

View attachment 508

BTW: Our Twitter ^ changes soon to the latter entry @mx5life
Remove that ms5life Forums title and it will look even more msexy :D

Stormraven

Trusted Member
When you've marked all read:
"Aw, you've read everything already, maybe it's time for a cup of coffee?"

Fan-tas-tic little gizmo!

I've never noticed that haha. I don't use the mark all as read often. It's a nice little touch though. Makes the forum less serious if you get what I mean, more fun.

Lucifer_imported

OMG Member
I am completely confused how to do this. Do you perhaps have an article or guide for me explaining what the phrase system is and how to use it?

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
I am completely confused how to do this. Do you perhaps have an article or guide for me explaining what the phrase system is and how to use it?
Go to Admin CP -> Appearance -> Phrases (Don't forget to choose the right language :)) -> Find this phrase in the list and click it: no_unread_threads_view_recent

Now remove everything in that textbox and replace it with the text Floris gave us here:
http://xenfans.com/threads/feedback...everything-already-code-added.1074/#post-6434