Giftware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We at XenFans have been working hard designed some giftware, and ordered from sites like cafepress.com, thinkgeek.org, zazzle.com, and a few others. We have unique XenForo and XenFans designs for ties, posters, shirts, laptop decals, and of course mugs.

Our goal is to have some unique gifts this Christmas for our team members, competition winners and those who want to buy it in our store.

We’re quite excited about these products and wanted to give you all a heads up :)

We have a special XenForo logo mug, all blue mug, matching the brand colors, and the first 10 userid avatars in a playful list below it. One of a kind.

Additional mugs are white mugs with the xenfans logo.

xenfans_mugs_preview_3.png

xenfans_mugs_preview_2.png

xenfans_mugs_preview_1.png

Floris

Staff member
The above post was originally posted on our blog, and received the following comments:

matie says:
Hey I can't wait it should look very good. There's also this site called Threadless.com, they have some neat t-shirt designs and you could get one of their team to design some for you too

Murk Markus says:
I must digg your article so more folks are able to see it, very helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Woohoo I love giftware :)

Floris

Staff member
xf_mug_3.png

xf_mug_2.png

xf_mug_1.png

More mugs arrived, and we're going to continue to make a few unique ones.
Looking forward to giving some of them away to some lucky members :)

George G Halstead

OMG Member
Wow, i feel ashamed now. My usual "MUG" of coffee is around 32 ounces. Wonder why road rage is so bad in the states here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.