Google's bar of fail! [Although many people like it ;)]

Stormraven

Trusted Member
So, what do you think of the new color of Google's top bar? I think it's horrid, too dark. Especially when Google's trend is to go for light and simple. What do you think?

</discuss> ^_^

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
I'm not saying I dislike it.
But it's weird that they do it at once though :)

They promise more is coming, I don't know if I'm gonna like that though ;)

Miko

OMG Member
I love the new unified branding. Search, Gmail, Calendar and Google+

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The more I use it, the more I like it. I have to say. Sorry storm!

Miko

OMG Member
Yeah, plus.google.com is great. If anybody needs in, just give me a poke in private msg with title Google+

I thought all invite have been suspended globally.... been trying to get a few more people in myself but I'm out of invites

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I thought all invite have been suspended globally.... been trying to get a few more people in myself but I'm out of invites
Tell them to a) complete a google profile via google.com/account > create a profile, b) be logged into a google service, like gmail, and c) give me their @gmail.com email address, and d) ill try my best to get them in, after which e) they can go to plus.google.com and it will work, if not, usually works 12h later.

Steven Moore

OMG Member
I have to say I like it as I have astigmatism which makes light or bright things very nerve wracking in turn gives me migraines that I would rather avoid. So I try to stick with dark colors.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I've got to say, that it's kind of growing on me :P Just was a bit of a shock to begin with lol.

CurveGotti

OMG Member
I must confess when I first saw it I was confused and dissatisfied, but the longer it's there the more I adjust and learn to appreciate it.