Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.

karoshio

OMG Member
Dec 8, 2011
Hey all,

I am Dillon, more commonly known as Karoshio.
I am a big fan of XenForo, have been ever since I first found it.
I run an Admin forum and around 6 other non forum websites.
I actually signed up here in hopes of a nicely priced XenForo license :p But I have also heard about this place and been on here a few times just never got around to registering.

Thanks!

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2010
Belgium
www.hlxbans.net
Nicely priced XenForo licenses are rare, because noone wants to loose XenForo :)

I have been lucky and got one for 80$, recently there was one for 70$, and Floris sold a few too for $100 (I think) and that were all XenForo licenses on the XenFans Marketplace :D

What do your forums run now?
- Vincent

karoshio

OMG Member
Dec 8, 2011
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Vincent, my admin forum AdminPeak.com is running XenForo but it used to run IP.Board which meant my gaming community had my XenForo license. I then had to convert my gaming community to MyBB so I could have AdminPeak on XenForo.

And now I have decided I do not want to run a forum on anything but XenForo so I am hoping to get another license to re launch my gaming forum.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2010
Belgium
www.hlxbans.net
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Vincent, my admin forum AdminPeak.com is running XenForo but it used to run IP.Board which meant my gaming community had my XenForo license. I then had to convert my gaming community to MyBB so I could have AdminPeak on XenForo.

And now I have decided I do not want to run a forum on anything but XenForo so I am hoping to get another license to re launch my gaming forum.

Ah I remember you from somewhere (here or XenForo.com) :) You had a xF -> MyBB request indeed :D
Well, I wish you best of luck with the search for some low(er)-priced XenForo licenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.