Hey guy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Thank you for signing up and for letting us know how you found us!

Have fun on the site and it's nice to get to know you a bit better.

*waves* hi

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the site :) Enjoy looking around and posting :)

scotty_imported

OMG Member
Thanks for the welcome Floris :)
Yea found the site via a google search, I have a little problem I hope I can find the answer here,
My search was phpbb3 to VB ... so off to see if I can find an answer :)
BTW Yea Impex is the easy way but it's a long story ( Cut short I have (bb3) has been running for 5+ years and the guy who worked with me has gone running :( anyway I have found VB on the DB so installed it but have no other details to get Impex to move from one to the other without buying the VB again after he must of paid once - if that makes sence )

Floris

Staff member
We can convert from phpBB to vBulletin via ImpEx, and then from vBulletin into XenForo. (can't keep passwords)
We can convert from vBulletin directly into XenForo (can keep passwords).

So depending on your source database, and how many posts you're importing, pricing starts at $49.

scotty_imported

OMG Member
Thanks for the replys guy's :)
And Thanks for the reply to my message Floris....
As I have the VB site up and running I'd like to get my bb site over to there but respect what you say :)
Stuck on what to do next now, delete the VB I have set up (with no details as I have no contact with my old admin who got it) and buy a licenses in my name so I have AXX to impex and try it myself :rolleyes:
Humm ....

Floris

Staff member
Maybe our team member steve from xendirectory does source board to vBulletin 4 support.

But xenfans won't help convert people over to vBulletin 4 for obvious reasons. Sorry that we can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.