Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C H

OMG Member
Hello,
I'm kinda new here and new to Xenforo.
This might be not best introduction here since the reason while I signed up is that I'm looking for someone who may want to resell his vBulletin license with vbBlog 2.0 attached to it (for vBulletin 3.8 series) or who can sell it seperately if it's not attached to it. More and more people quit from using vBulletin and go with IPB or Xenforos, and I'm not surprised with that since new VBulletin 4.0 is buggy, sluggish, lacks of support and more.. and the old good serries are not developed any more. Nontheless I'm developing it on my own for one of my forums. For other ones I use either default old vBulletin or phpBB, I've used once SMF but there were many security problems with it and let's be honest, it lacks a lot. XenForo seems to be very interesting modern alternative and better secured than other scripts. I might try it in future. :)

So, if anyone wants to get rid of his vbBlog 2.0.3 license I'm willing to buy it. Please contact me via PM. Also I would like someone who is registered here for a while, I know I'm also new but I will prove that I'm reliable if needed and also I can send half of payment upfront to someone who will seam active member here with for example 100 or more posts.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I can't tell if this is an introduction, or a license sale.
Please edit your post and make this an introduction post, or re-post in our marketplace (see the sticky thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.