I am a tennis fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlada

OMG Member
I am absolutely sure that tennis is correctly considered as intellectual kind of sports. I prefer tennis as compared with other sports. I am playing 2 times per week. Are there any other fans of tennis on the forum?

felics

OMG Member
I used to be a fan but that was a long time ago when Bjon Borg, John McEnroe, Jimmy Connors, and their contemporaries ruled the tennis world. Many considered that period the golden age of tennis.

kuyenmotdivad

OMG Member
I watch Tennis as well, when I can. But mostly womans tennis, When Marion Bartoli is playing... Shes one hot lady... :p

crimson

OMG Member
I was a fan before, When the days of Agassi and Steffi Graf were playing.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I have to say I never liked tennis, never understood the game :( I know shame on me lol.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I used to love playing tennis back in the day when I was in primary school, then when I went into secondary I liked it even more because they had tennis courts on the playground, then after my operation my surgeon said I shouldn't play tennis for a while, and due to that, kind of lost interest after a while.

crimson

OMG Member
Too bad Stormraven, sorry to hear what happened. So do you play any other sports?

drfarhan

OMG Member
oh god i love tennis, i can't tell you how much, you are quite right about it that it is an intellectual sports you really need to have a sharp mind as well as a good body if you want to play this lovely game! Hats off!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Nope, can't enjoy watching tennis. Playing tennis however is great fun :D

crimson

OMG Member
How often do you play tennis guys? Sounds like you are all fit to play this wonderful game. I would like to try it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.