I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

merk51

OMG Member
Jul 16, 2008
www.sports-force.net.au
Others may like it, however there is only one real gripe I have with this site and that is your mods section how it links to xenforo.

You don't know how surprised I was when I posted here and immediately saw it appear over at xF.com.

It makes me nervous to post elsewhere on the board as I don't know whether that one is going to be linked to their boards as well.

Can I just ask why this was done please?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Every XenForo software is the same, new thread and post reply buttons are for this site. They do not link to Xenforo.

Quick reply below a post is to this thread, and not XenForo.

Please explain a bit more where you saw a link to XenForo, and how it confused you? To my knowledge we don't try to (let's say) trick people into posting on XenForo instead.

merk51

OMG Member
Jul 16, 2008
www.sports-force.net.au
Actually ignore me - I am just confusing myself. I thought I posted about it here but quite obviously I didn't.

Please accept my apologies - too many hours working on the website and not enough sleep.
I thought I was browsing this site and had written that message and posted it here, only to see it appear over there - I am heavily mistaken.

Reactions: 1 person

Fuhrmann

OMG Member
Oct 27, 2011
Brasil
www.pfps.com.br
Actually ignore me - I am just confusing myself. I thought I posted about it here but quite obviously I didn't.

Please accept my apologies - too many hours working on the website and not enough sleep.
I thought I was browsing this site and had written that message and posted it here, only to see it appear over there - I am heavily mistaken.

Working to much...take a rest! Get some sleep...and come back to work again and you will see that you will have new fresh ideias! :)

Reactions: 2 people

CycleChat_imported

OMG Member
Nov 16, 2011
Hull, UK
www.cyclechat.net
You're not alone in getting confused about where you've posted things - I've done it a few times now. ;)

One of the things that doesn't help with XF is that quite a few sites have the same theme/colours as the official XF forum and when tired or stressed or overworked you can easily mistake one for another.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.