I need personal motivation. Someone come live with me.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Yeah, that sounded a bit more sad than it really is.
But I am alone. And that's fine. I don't feel super lonely. I love being left alone.

However, I do miss the company that gives me inspiration and motivation. I don't have someone there to help me clean or motivate me to go out and hike together. Or go to events with. Or even help me do something together that requires a daily activity like learning how to draw for ten minutes a day.

I have so many fun and great ideas and things I want to do. But I can't find the motivation on my own. I would love to have a big book of papers and just draw a thing every day, write a thing each day, or make some music. But it's fun for a few, and it dies off. Nobody there to share it with or that sits down at the table with me and we do it together.

What I need is multiplayer real life.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Yeah I get that feeling, but maybe someone online can help you kick start it, have a competition with them to help build up the inspiration again?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Yer I kinda know that one too.

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
When school is done for me in June. Let's FaceTime and we could both draw something together everyday! Wouldn't that be fun?!:)

Tamie

OMG Member
That did sound sad actually :D but I totally get what you're saying. I love being alone and spending quality time with myself, but sometimes it gets boring and I lose the motivation to do fun stuff. But thankfully, I have a couple of good friends that I can do that with. However, I wouldn't really want to live with someone...

Actually the idea of talking to someone online sounds good, have you tried that?

Floris

Staff member
Maybe it is a little bit sad :>

Floris

Staff member
WE WOULD WRITE SOFTWARE TO CONQUER THE WORLD!

and uh. automate all of the things.

f* it. moving to NL. HERE I COME!
We need Justin and Randy to join the pad, Justin and I talked about it for ages. But now he's getting a baby and probably married. haha :)
We need a man-cave apartment where we can just live comfortably and in style, share our resources and invest in awesomeness. Just sucks that real life will kick in, people meet people, money problems and having to move out, or someone just wants to leave, etc. How would you even start splitting up something you bought as a group.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
God I don't know.. got that coming up in September :D