I secretly ate all MrFloris his cookies then this happened...

ImAlexAmor

OMG Member
MRFLORIS AND THE COOKIE MYSTERY
It was a cold rainy day and I almost died out of boredom... I came across the 1moreblock server and I wasn't sure if I should join the server until a small French voice whispered to me "Oui, c'est très bien". This beautifully pixelated world opened up and I started exploring every corner of it. Unfortunately, I was still the biggest noob on the server so I didn't know that there was a /kit food. The moon slowly started showing his sparkles that were hidden under the horizon. The sky started bleeding into the nightfall and the zombies started waking up. Hit after hit after hit after hit... My fighting skills were almost as poor as the homeless so before you knew it, my health bar was down to one little heart. I had no food on me and my stomach couldn't take it anymore. I thought my life was going to end even though it just started. Then I saw a house far in the distance. I went into the house to protect myself from all the mobs that were following every single step that I made. Then I smelled something... beef?!? I am so hungry so maybe I am hallucinating? I went upstairs to follow the smell of fresh meat. I ended up finding this chest that contained beef, pork, chicken, etc. I remember thinking to myself "Who keeps their food in chests? Strange place to keep your meat." Across the room, there was another chest. I couldn't hold back my human curiosity so I went for it! Cookies?!? So many cookies! There is one weakness that I have and that is chocolate chip cookies. The chest was filled from top to bottom with delicious cookies! The owner of the cookies must be just as addicted to cookies as I am. The chest was so full... I am sure he or she won't notice if I take some with me. I filled up my pockets with cookies and on that day I thought I would never see the house again. I have been playing on the server for some time and I recently found out that the house I stole cookies from belonged to MrFloris. I felt so bad for being a cookie thief that I decided to donate him 10 euros so he could buy himself more cookies. The end. Did you seriously read the entire story? Well if you have nothing better to do then we can play some Minecraft together on the 1moreblock server? Wait, let me introduce myself first. I am Sander but you can call me Alex. Both names come from the name Alexander but Alex is short and sweet! I am 20 years old and my Minecraft character is 7 years old. I used to play Minecraft a lot. In 2015 I started playing less and less but I recently started being more active again. I am a very weird person but I am not sure if it is a good kind of weird or not. Well, that's debatable. Drawing, jazz, basketball, hip-hop, vinyl records, hardstyle, alpacas, 80's music, ... My interests are all over the place so we can talk about whatever you like. I currently work as a community manager for a well known YouTube channel called Yes Theory. They have more than 4 million subscribers on YouTube and a portion of them are in the active Facebook group that I have to take care of with three others. I am proud that I can have an impact on such a large community. I have many dreams and one of them is to have my own large community. Hopefully one day this might come true. Respect if you made it all the way to the end. Thank you so much for reading my "very short" introduction.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
When i wake up I will 100% read this twice, because i wanna know what happened to my cookies!!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Nice intro! Welcome to our little slice of MC heaven!

*hides cookies*

Paprikaatje

OMG Member
MRFLORIS AND THE COOKIE MYSTERY
It was a cold rainy day and I almost died out of boredom... I came across the 1moreblock server and I wasn't sure if I should join the server until a small French voice whispered to me "Oui, c'est très bien". This beautifully pixelated world opened up and I started exploring every corner of it. Unfortunately, I was still the biggest noob on the server so I didn't know that there was a /kit food. The moon slowly started showing his sparkles that were hidden under the horizon. The sky started bleeding into the nightfall and the zombies started waking up. Hit after hit after hit after hit... My fighting skills were almost as poor as the homeless so before you knew it, my health bar was down to one little heart. I had no food on me and my stomach couldn't take it anymore. I thought my life was going to end even though it just started. Then I saw a house far in the distance. I went into the house to protect myself from all the mobs that were following every single step that I made. Then I smelled something... beef?!? I am so hungry so maybe I am hallucinating? I went upstairs to follow the smell of fresh meat. I ended up finding this chest that contained beef, pork, chicken, etc. I remember thinking to myself "Who keeps their food in chests? Strange place to keep your meat." Across the room, there was another chest. I couldn't hold back my human curiosity so I went for it! Cookies?!? So many cookies! There is one weakness that I have and that is chocolate chip cookies. The chest was filled from top to bottom with delicious cookies! The owner of the cookies must be just as addicted to cookies as I am. The chest was so full... I am sure he or she won't notice if I take some with me. I filled up my pockets with cookies and on that day I thought I would never see the house again. I have been playing on the server for some time and I recently found out that the house I stole cookies from belonged to MrFloris. I felt so bad for being a cookie thief that I decided to donate him 10 euros so he could buy himself more cookies. The end. Did you seriously read the entire story? Well if you have nothing better to do then we can play some Minecraft together on the 1moreblock server? Wait, let me introduce myself first. I am Sander but you can call me Alex. Both names come from the name Alexander but Alex is short and sweet! I am 20 years old and my Minecraft character is 7 years old. I used to play Minecraft a lot. In 2015 I started playing less and less but I recently started being more active again. I am a very weird person but I am not sure if it is a good kind of weird or not. Well, that's debatable. Drawing, jazz, basketball, hip-hop, vinyl records, hardstyle, alpacas, 80's music, ... My interests are all over the place so we can talk about whatever you like. I currently work as a community manager for a well known YouTube channel called Yes Theory. They have more than 4 million subscribers on YouTube and a portion of them are in the active Facebook group that I have to take care of with three others. I am proud that I can have an impact on such a large community. I have many dreams and one of them is to have my own large community. Hopefully one day this might come true. Respect if you made it all the way to the end. Thank you so much for reading my "very short" introduction.

MORE MORE MORE :D
Maybe ask Floris if he can put this in a book & quill so you have this as item in the game :D :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I read the story again today and I must say, I am curious which home you found that had all my cookies. haha.

I am glad my cookies helped you through the night and to see you're an honest person. Of course!! Thank you for your donation!! That was really nice of you.

It's a fun way to get to know you and it's cool to read you're a community manager, I always have respect for that hard work. It's not as easy as some might think ;) Feel free to say hi to Yes Theory for me, they've made fantastic videos and are super entertaining.

Have fun on the server, now as a blue player, and you will learn there's even more kits available to you now.

ImAlexAmor

OMG Member
MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE THAT COMMENTED! <3
Thank you @Nix and @Monarch for the warm welcome! You two better keep your cookies safe! I can't control my strange addiction! Thanks, @Roberto ! I appreciate it! @Vloop , you're the best neighbor I could ask for! A story with you in it will come eventually, it is only a matter of time! I am glad you enjoyed it @Paprikaatje ! This means a lot to me! It is the first time that I tried to write a proper story. I have zero experience in story writing. I have been actively songwriting for over 7 years though. It is not the same but it definitely helps! A boring introduction? I rather keep it memorable! @Floris Did you sleep well? I guess not... The thoughts were probably bouncing up and down your head like a trampoline. "How many cookies did he steal?", "What happened to my cookies?", "What house did he steal my cookies from?", ... Many many many questions! Wait! Keeping your cookies safe by hiding them in multiple houses? Big brain right there. I recommend you get home security cameras, make sure they are noob proof! Your server is currently the only server I play on. It was totally worth the upgrade, I have no regrets for donating! I'll say hi to Matt, Thomas and Ammar for you! I also respect that you put in all this work to make the server the way it is right now! I am a strange person... so expect the unexpected!

PS. I am a waffle stack champion and I need a partner to do competitions with. Interested? Slide in the DM's!