I was totally nomming on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic121

OMG Member
this thing I made earlier.

I cut a choc chip bun down the middle and added squirty cream to it :D

mmm.jpg

What do we think? I have 12 in one pack and a medium sized can of squirty cream :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Looking good to me :D Very unhealthy, perfect hehe.

Spartan

OMG Member
That looks good, go for it with the rest of them.

Of course you must squirt a lot of said cream straight into your gob too... Preferably while aforementioned gob is open do it makes a mess.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Looking good to me :D Very unhealthy, perfect hehe.
It is good :D Very good ^_^ Lol yeah, and very unhealthy but it tastes awesome :D
That looks good, go for it with the rest of them.
I shall have to do just that :D
Of course you must squirt a lot of said cream straight into your gob too... Preferably while aforementioned gob is open do it makes a mess.
That's a necessity really Doctor. You can't use squirty cream without squirting a fair amount into your gob :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I just bought some stuff and some more stuff. It's in the oven now.
When it's done being awesome, I will cut it open and put some whipped cream in it, put some powdered sugar on it and take a picture.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Lol Cezz and Mikey xD
I just bought some stuff and some more stuff. It's in the oven now.
When it's done being awesome, I will cut it open and put some whipped cream in it, put some powdered sugar on it and take a picture.
:O Whipped cream and sugar? Oh my Floris, I never knew you was into that sort of thing rofl.
It sounds good whatever it is, I can't wait for the picture (and maybe an explanation for how you made it) :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Lol Cezz and Mikey xD

:O Whipped cream and sugar? Oh my Floris, I never knew you was into that sort of thing rofl.
It sounds good whatever it is, I can't wait for the picture (and maybe an explanation for how you made it) :D
I will try my best to make the picture as blurry as yours :)

Heretic121

OMG Member
The camera is supposed to be quite good. It's a 5MP one and, supposedly, has one of those anti-shake things, although I very much doubt it does lol

Status
Not open for further replies.