Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Moore

OMG Member
Bah figured an intro would be necessary to help those get to know me. I also couldn't find an intro forum but I'm big on intro threads so others get to know me easier.

I'm <look at username>, I am married with 3 children. I am currently an online freelancer and go to college full time. I am studying to be a psychiatrist as well as a computer expert. I am also minoring in history so I can teach while I finish up my Psych degree. Um.... I run xenDirectory along with a fellow XenForo owner and close friend. Not sure what else to put but Floris knows who I am and glad to see he did a XenFans site.

Great job Floris and I'll be looking you up for an interview soon to go on my sites main portal.

If anyone has questions then please do ask.

Cheers

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey Steven,

It's great to have you on the site and I am looking forward to the interview questions. You're free to send them via a Personal Conversation or sending it via mail to contact@wetalknation.net

It's nice to get to know a you a bit better, thank you for the introduction thread.

I will be browsing XenDirectory soon and see how it has grown in the last month :)

Have fun posting!

Steven Moore

OMG Member
Thanks and I'll get those questions to you Monday.

Yeah my site hasn't grown yet, we had to wait for beta so we could start hammering out the custom work so we can make it as original as possible. A lot of work is going into it right now, I still have a style to create, portal to finish, styles/modification/articles system to put into place with my newest mod template replacing. But as soon as it is open I will let you and the entire XenFans community know. I will want a lot of opinions on the look, feel, etc.

Currently there is only an information page that will give everyone an idea of what we're working so hard to put in place.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hey Steven and welcome :)

imported_Brian

OMG Member
Hope I'm not too late to say.. . Congratulations to you. :) You found your way here. Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.