List of broken mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

George G Halstead

OMG Member
Since Beta4 i have a couple of broken mods and just wanted to see if anyone else could confirm if it is an issue or me (usually me).

Taiga Chat
Show Hide Nodes

Brandon_imported

Trusted Member
ouch, that sucks. I need taiga chat. it's the only working shoutbox I've come across. xfshout took my board down for all but firefox users. (beta 1 - beta 3)

VonDoom

OMG Member
I dont use Show Hide Nodes So i couldn't say however i do use Taiga Chat and it works perfectly after i upgraded to Beta4.. i didnt have to touch it to make it work.. Odd...

George G Halstead

OMG Member
I tried to upgrade and it just halted so i had to do a new install and then taiga crapped out. Maybe with an upgrade it would have still worked huh ?

George G Halstead

OMG Member
ok i am embarassed to report this but none the less. I did not set my permissions on taiga. all is well. feel like a heel now.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Live and learn :) It's a new product and this is how we all work together and learn from each other :)

Any mods that broke after upgrading to beta 5?

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Live and learn :) It's a new product and this is how we all work together and learn from each other :)

Any mods that broke after upgrading to beta 5?

For some strange reason it didn't work in beta 4 and worked in beta 5 for me, really weird xD

Status
Not open for further replies.