Looking for XenForo Plugin Development : Change UserID

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
If there is anybody out there that wouldn't mind to develop a plugin on my behalf that I can call XenFans.com - Change UserID, and release it on this site, xenforo.com, and xenfans.com, with you for the full credits by name, and your desired URL inside the .xml and .php files to do do the following for free or a $10 paypal-pizza, that works with XenForo 1.5.13, that would be fantastic:

There are situations after an import where a userID gets stuffed at the end, for example 10,005 but the ID 5 is desired, and available. A super-admin should be able to then go into the admin control panel and under users > the profile of the user, have an extra option to enter a unique id to be used instead.

The script has to check if the userid is actually free, and if so, update the id of the 10005 userid to 5, (these numbers are imaginary and obviously change per user) and update the threads, posts, conversations, ratings, post_ratings plugin as well if it is detected, and all the obvious stuff associated with the user.

If you want to give it a try to make this, let me know, feel free to submit your .zip file to this thread. Maybe others can jump in and help out complete it and bug fix it, etc.

I've seen this request a few times, haven't found a plugin yet that does this, and in the past when i do imports, i've been doing the queries manually.