member card styling question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut

OMG Member
hello, where about and how do i change the fonts in the member card that pops up? and is it possible to change the colour of the member card itself?
I am new to this so please can you make your answers new person friendly :) thank-you.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
The fonts on the member card are the same fonts as used on the site, I don't think you can change them apart.

The Member Card itself is an image, so the color can only be changed by replacing the image.
There is no setting for the member card image yet :(

So there's 2 things you can do:
1. Just overwrite the image in your FTP (Not recommended, because you'll have to overwrite with every update)
2. Upload it with a unique name in your FTP and change the path in the templates (Recommended, I'll explain this way)

What you gotta do is just go to this page: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/member-card-overlay.8148/
- Pick a color you like and download it.
- Name it member-card_ziva.png and put it in your styles/default/xenfor:wave:overlay/folder
- Go to ACP -> Appearance -> Templates -> Select Style -> member_card.css
- Find this: "background: transparent url(@imagePath/xenfor:wave:overlay/member-card.png);"
- Change it to this: "background: transparent url(@imagePath/xenfor:wave:overlay/member-card_ziva.png);"

I tried to explain as best as I can, I hope you understand, if not, just ask :)

Peanut

OMG Member
ok i asked the question wrong. its not the fonts i want to change its the text colour in the member card.

Peanut

OMG Member
hello i would like to change the bit that has the member since/messages/likes received etc many thanks

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
It's all css, surely it's still somewhere..

Floris

Staff member
@mutedTextColor in color palet
problem is, if you set it to a dark color, on frontpage of forum you can see it clearly against a white background
if you change it to lighter color so it's easy to read on membercard, it goes basically white on white on the frontpage forum, can't read it there ..

Floris

Staff member
EXTRA.css, at the top, add:
Code:
/* MemberCard @mutedTextColor Hack by Floris */
.xenOverlay.memberCard dt { color: #bbb; }
It's a start ..

Status
Not open for further replies.