Members can view statistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronel Bobba

OMG Member
Aug 8, 2011
Hi.

Just a simple question... It's possible to make possible members can view the statistics of the forum? Like put that into an page, it would be interesting :D

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2010
Belgium
www.hlxbans.net
Hi.

Just a simple question... It's possible to make possible members can view the statistics of the forum? Like put that into an page, it would be interesting :D

Are you talking about the Daily Statistics in the Admin Control Panel? :)

If so, it's not available yet, but it seems like a very good idea and I'm sure someone will be able to create that sooner or later. I'd do it, but I'm a little busy at the moment :P

Coronel Bobba

OMG Member
Aug 8, 2011
I have done the opposite, instead of giving the members a technical overview of statistics, I give them an overview of popular content on the web site. Putting focus on interesting content that's worth a read, based on views, likes, replies, or who posted it.

Demo: Popular Content
Download: http://xenfans.com/threads/xenfans-com-popular-content.239/
That addon looks fine, but it should update like "recent most liked, etc..." to show for example, that popular content in the last 30 days, then that page may be interesting to visit. :)

Coronel Bobba

OMG Member
Aug 8, 2011
Are you talking about the Daily Statistics in the Admin Control Panel? :)

If so, it's not available yet, but it seems like a very good idea and I'm sure someone will be able to create that sooner or later. I'd do it, but I'm a little busy at the moment :p
Well it looks to be possible, it's just put that in a page without the acp permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.