Merry Christmas

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I hope you all have a great time xx

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Have a lovely time this December, stay healthy and safe, and enjoy time with friends and family.

Happy holidays.

Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Was OK, but it's full of obligations that I could happily do without.

Floris

Staff member
Whooo, 360 days until anxiety sets in again for Christmas :D

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Whooo, 360 days until anxiety sets in again for Christmas :D
Yeah,I'm going to spend less next time, I put a lot of thought into presents for my brother and mum and they don't for me, so I'm going to restrict my spending on them. Definitely going to priorise friends over family, no dodgy cat bins from them!

Floris

Staff member
Yeah,I'm going to spend less next time, I put a lot of thought into presents for my brother and mum and they don't for me, so I'm going to restrict my spending on them. Definitely going to priorise friends over family, no dodgy cat bins from them!
This 2022 I've spent a few things that I basically needed, but are a luxury. after all these years, FINALLY .. it was nice to buy things others seem to just get for Christmas from family members ~ crazy how expensive parents make it for kids. so , not feeling guilty about it. But, I saved up for it, and I tried to get the best black Friday deal I could get.

Next year it's back to my wishlist of things that I need need, and waited now more than 2 years for already to become affordable, even if it's a 20 dollar thing for 9 bucks .. i doubt I will spend more than 200 in 2023's black Friday and not more than 50 for Christmas lol
time to close the wallet and skip a year and only spend money on health and improving my life in the apartment. luxuries can wait