[Modification] 'Stay logged in' checked automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Hello, this is very simple, but yet useful modification :D

It makes the 'Stay logged in' checkbox be checked as default ;)

Do the following for the checkbox in the login bar:
Find in template: login_bar_form:
PHP:
                        <label for="ctrl_remember" class="rememberPassword"><input type="checkbox" name="remember" value="1" id="ctrl_remember" tabindex="104" /> {xen:phrase stay_logged_in}</label>

Replace with:
PHP:
                        <label for="ctrl_remember" class="rememberPassword"><input type="checkbox" name="remember" value="1" checked="checked" id="ctrl_remember" tabindex="104" /> {xen:phrase stay_logged_in}</label>

Do the following for the checkbox at the login form:
Find in template: helper_login_form:
PHP:
                    <div><label for="ctrl_pageLogin_remember" class="rememberPassword"><input type="checkbox" name="remember" value="1" id="ctrl_pageLogin_remember" /> {xen:phrase stay_logged_in}</label></div>

Replace with:
PHP:
                    <div><label for="ctrl_pageLogin_remember" class="rememberPassword"><input type="checkbox" name="remember" value="1" checked="checked" id="ctrl_pageLogin_remember" /> {xen:phrase stay_logged_in}</label></div>

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
After we update to Beta 5 I will most likely install this on XenFans :) Great little tweak. ... Why not stay logged in :p

Floris

Staff member
I was waiting to hear if this is still the same for beta 6

Floris

Staff member
Thank you for confirming, I will apply it to the sandbox style, which should go live later today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.