New Headset: Logitech ClearChat Pro USB

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
New Headset: Logitech ClearChat Pro USB

Ordered it the other day, let's hope it works with the Mac and that it's good quality.

It was 40 euro, so affordable, and I have used 350USB premium pro before, but they were all breaking due to the small wire on the side crackling up. This one is a thicker wire, we will see.

Track/trace says it's in Amsterdam, so can be delivered today. We will see. No sleep for me until it's here I guess.

Disjunto

OMG Member
I gave up with headsets, one half breaks you need to replace the entire thing. I have a nice set of headphones and a cheap logitech desktop mic... works greats + when my mic breaks, I just replace that, for like £10 :D

Floris

Staff member
I am happy with the quality of the sound, and it feels comfortable (yes, it just arrived)

but when i record something while i have music playing over headset, i can hear it leak into the recording. very much not done.

i can also hear myself type on the keyboard, and it's loud enough to ruin a good screencast.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm hoping mine turns up tomorrow :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Woohoo I've got it, all i need to do now is test it out :)

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Hey Floris, I wondered what you use now?

I need a good headset and cannot find my ClearChat Pro anywhere. I think I lost it :(

Floris

Staff member
My iPhone earbuds. But i am considering a nice noise cancellation headset that's wireless, stereo, but I am waiting for bluetooth 5. It doesn't need to have a mic, it's just for listening to music, have a better game experience, and simply quiet time at night when playing music without bothering the neighbors

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Hmm. I have a shitty xbox one headset atm but the sound from the headphones goes straight into the mic ! :(

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
I currently have a turtle beach headset. It's pretty decent for what I use and need it for. Doesn't get used much unless I am playing video games on laptop anyway.

Floris

Staff member
No not that one! I have an older model
The first picture I saw from you was your profile picture with the red headset, remember that one? I think it was white/red.
It was so iconic for you, as a minecraft gamer girl. :)

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
That headset was my first one! I used that everyday and destroyed it :D