Non fiction books

Conan

OMG Member
I read somewhere that most people would rather be entertained than informed. Do you think this is true? In your case would you rather learn something new or be entertained even if there is nothing to learn in the book?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I always have found it morbid that a true story that was a horrible experience for one would be entertainment for me I couldn't put away. I don't read a lot of non fiction stuff. Plus, allowing to break the rules of the universe in a fantasy in my mind is like a dream but that lasts for hours. It is more appealing. That said, don't get me wrong.. I can really appreciate a good true story. And not just auto bios from famous people.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
I read both - fiction and non-fiction. I actually enjoy reading textbooks if it's something I want to learn more about. I don't read many biographies/autobiographies but I have read a few over the years when the person is someone that interests me enough.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I read both - fiction and non-fiction. I actually enjoy reading textbooks if it's something I want to learn more about. I don't read many biographies/autobiographies but I have read a few over the years when the person is someone that interests me enough.

Yes me too :D

I read all sorts when I am in the mood to.