Post your XenForo (screenshots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Well, you all know now how XenFans.com looks like, I am curious how your site looks like.

Screenshots please! :D

VonDoom

OMG Member
Im still working on mine its only been live a couple days and things are changing alot yet because im still having trouble figuring out the templates and css styling has never been a strong suit of mine..

efsdg.jpg
It probably would have looked better if i had used FF to grab a SS from. im still adding and removing things so im still not sure what ill settle with as a final product.​

VonDoom

OMG Member
The skin i'm working on but have no clue what to finish with, so it's kinda.. half finished?

The grey is actually (should be) transparent..
lol at the Super Duper Top Secret Access.

Michael Scofield

OMG Member
Currently in Development mode:
78AWA.png

pjfry

OMG Member
So hi there,

I am new to this community. I'm still working with the theme so it has not finished yet. It's based upon the Flexile Style found on xenforo.com

onlinegilde.png
So I'm very happy with the xenforo Software it is great and very easy to use but although very powerful.

So my Site is a small community of friends playing together online games and for our "intern" forums we use a subtheme which is similar to the main theme but with different images:

reforged.png

But as mentioned before bith themes are not finished yet and I'am working hard in my free time to finish both. But I am impressed how easy and fast styling is with xenforo!

Greetings Benny :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Nice ones :)

Today we've enabled our winter theme :D

SteveL

OMG Member
@Kaiser,

How did you get a screenshot that shows the whole site like you did above?

SteveL

OMG Member
Thank you Sir!!

I use firefox but Im sure that I can find something for it or even maybe install Chrome.

morshi101

OMG Member
Hey all, I am new over here and I am so happy to see some of the best designs for the forums. I am really amazed and motivated to go ahead with my designing. It is really good to be here and good to see the screen shots, so that we get an idea about them.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I can't provide a screenshot of a live site with Xenforo on yet, but some nice entries in here, nice designs, keep up the good work guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.