Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myster Dude

Trusted Member
So here is a list of your score. Each score has its descriptive meaning. We will score XenForo 1-5. this poll however, does not effect the fact that its true or false. This is XenFans, and XenFans is a place... well a place to be a supportive fan of XenForo to be easily said.

Each score is a matter of opinion, choose which matches for you.

5= XenForo is the MOST awesome forum software ever made, I'll stand by it to the end.
4= XenForo is a great forum software, it does start off with limited to no bugs, but I'll most likely use it.
3= XenForo is good. Not much to say about though. It has its up and downs.
2= XenForo isn't too bad. They could have done better at it.
1= XenForo is not that good, they REALLY need to come out with a stabled release.

1. Negative.
  2. Negative.
  3. Nautral
  4. Positive
  5. Positive
Tell us why you chose it.

Please do not start any arguments, please respect every one else opinions.

Thanks,
Larry

Hagai

OMG Member
+5 of course.
xF is the most beautiful and advanced Bulletin Board there is

Simone_imported

OMG Member
So far I have it only installed in localhost but I really like the software. There are a few minor bugs but that is to be expected from a beta release.

It's fast, its clean and very social interactive which makes it stand out. I really like the trophies and the like system being built into the core of the product.

Overall 5++

Cezz

OMG Member
I wish to place a vote for each of my personalities... So combined I vote +200...

Now you need to decide how many personalities I have, so I have 200 and think XF is (1) or do I have 40 and think it is (5)... up to you :P...

<serious>I vote 5+</serious>

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
4+

Simply because my expectations are too high for anything to ever get top marks. Remember also that XenForo is in beta, and is literally only a forum software, and it doesnt have as many extra features as vB or IPB.

iTuN3R

OMG Member
4+

Simply because my expectations are too high for anything to ever get top marks. Remember also that XenForo is in beta, and is literally only a forum software, and it doesnt have as many extra features as vB or IPB.

Monster is Growing up !

Tijl Willemsens

OMG Member
It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that other software have (yet), but I still rated it a 5 in your poll. It's just very well designed and very modern/up to date.

Weiyan

OMG Member
Totally non-sense. Here is xen fanclub. It better write in forum rule: If not rank xf 5 leave immediately.

Sakura

OMG Member
I ranked Xenforo with 5. Its a great forum software it has alot of great features the other forum software does not have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.